1. Toilet Roll Crafts Aeroplane Who hasn’t loved making paper planes during those childhood days? How about building a much cooler 3 dimension aeroplane out of an empty toilet paper roll. Not only will it last longer, but you can spruce up the parts of the plane with bright paints too! DIY Details : mollymoocraft […]
The post 23 Super Easy Toilet Roll Crafts Making the Best out of Waste! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. DIY Denim Embroidery Why use a regular denim when you can add a personal touch to your piece by embroidering a little personalised message to the fabric. You can also go for the initials or your name or a loved one’s. The major supplies you need are a embroidery hoop, needle, floss and pins. […]
The post 22 Incredibly Cool DIY Denim Ideas Ranging from Organization to Accessories! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. DIY Glitter Mason Jar Glitter enhances the appearance of an item to an all new level making it so glamorous just like these mason jars adorned with lots of glitter. Details : kastyles 2. Glitter Light Switch Plates Give a super chic look to those regular looking switch plates by adding a touch of […]
The post 24 DIY Glitter Crafts Adding A Lot More Shine To Your Life! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- 4 Tips for Using Paint to Update a Home
- How Virtual Twilight Photos Sold a Languishing Listing
- 3 ‘Subtle’ Holiday Staging Tips
- Black Friday Shopping? The Top Searched Furniture Items by State
- 22 Stylish DIY Scarves To Stay Cozier and Make a Statement At the Same Time!
- Denim Design: The Jean-Look Is Hitting Home Decor
- Show Us How You Staged It!
- Make a Bigger Statement in the Kitchen: Stylish Hoods
- Why Is This Hairy Chair Popping Up Everywhere?
- Staged to Sell: A Vintage Cottage That Was in Need of Some TLC