1. Bright, Fluffy Candy Corn Pompom Wreaths Can any holiday decor be complete without beautiful wreaths charming the front door? Even cuter when those wreaths are inspired by the yummylicious holiday treat, candy corn. These wreaths are a lovely assembly of bright, fluffy and super soft pom poms in a color combination of white, yellow […]
The post 20 Yummy-Looking Candy Corn Crafts Inspired by The Staple Festive Treat! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
TheSorryGirls cast a magical spell of the Ikea Kallax and get the transformation going in a super cool YouTube video tutorial that explains everything you need to know about forging the makeover. If you already own a Kallax, the whole project won’t cost you more than 50 dollars to get it done. Otherwise, it’s a […]
The post Transform an Ikea Kallax into a Rustic Mid-Century Style Shelving Unit! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- Hot Home Trend: Geometric Patterns in Décor
- How to Make a New House Your Own
- Hot Home Trend: Edison Bulbs
- Staged to Sell: View Inside This Rosedale, Md. Home
- What’s the Buzz Behind the Lagom Home Style?
- Hot Home Trend: Stylish Cowhide
- Hot Home Trend: Vertical Gardens
- Keep your Favorite Drinks Handy with this Amazing DIY Table-Top Working Water Dispenser!
- Which Remodeling Personality Type Are You?
- Show Us Your Best Staging Photos!