TheSorryGirls cast a magical spell of the Ikea Kallax and get the transformation going in a super cool YouTube video tutorial that explains everything you need to know about forging the makeover. If you already own a Kallax, the whole project won’t cost you more than 50 dollars to get it done. Otherwise, it’s a […]
The post Transform an Ikea Kallax into a Rustic Mid-Century Style Shelving Unit! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
And it’s not just a plain water dispenser, you can employ it to keep your beverages, lemonades, iced teas and much more on the tabletop – simply making a glassful of the same as and when required and get going to sip! You would be delighted to learn that just a handful of basic supplies […]
The post Keep your Favorite Drinks Handy with this Amazing DIY Table-Top Working Water Dispenser! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- Which Remodeling Personality Type Are You?
- Show Us Your Best Staging Photos!
- Hot Home Trend: Double-Pocket Doors That Make a Statement
- 17 Must-Try Cereal Box Crafts Ranging from Organizers to Table-Top Decorations
- Light it Up: Add a Party Vibe to Your Outdoor Staging
- Hot Home Trend: Bring on the Velvet
- Does the Color Purple Have a Place in Staging?
- 2018 Home Trends to Guide Your Staging
- 28 Awesome DIY Sharpie Crafts That Even the Kiddos can Pull Off!
- Hot Home Trend: Go Big With Your Tile