1. Triple Bunks 3-in-1 bunk beds having the boards attached to the walls to create a floating in the air look! That pink stain-job is for the girl’s room, while green goes for boys. DIY Details : thehandmadedress 2. Ikea Bunk Bed Hack Transform a MYDAL bunk bed from Ikea into a super elegant girl’s bed. […]
The post 25 Awesome DIY Beds for Kids Bringing Comfy and Cozy Together! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
There’s something oh so splendid about full-sized floor mirrors that hits all the right notes when it comes to taking the overall beauty of a space to all new heights. And this DIY Rustic Floor Mirror inspired by the idea of barndoors does that even better. Not only does it grab all the light and […]
The post Make Your Space Brighter and Prettier With this DIY Rustic Floor Mirror appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
What’s the best section of the house to hang out when those beautiful summers or springs hit? Undoubtedly, the answer is the deck or the patio where you can spend hours of happiness soaking in the sun or cherishing that fresh breeze of air. And this calls for a comfortable outdoor seating, that’s often a […]
The post Add a Dash of Comfort to Your Patio With this Gorgeous Rustic Outdoor Sofa appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Easy-Sew Curtains Flaunting an adorable text print on a light cotton fabric from Ikea, these sets call for no more than 5 straight sewn lines to put each of the curtains together. You’ll need coordinating thread, a ruler, scissors, disappearing ink marker and pins. DIY Details : heyletsmakestuff 2. Ruffled Curtains Even the most simple […]
The post 20 Awesome Inspirations for Crafting DIY Curtains All By Yourself! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Farmhouse-Themed Playhouse Brittany York (@brittanyork) által megosztott bejegyzés, 2015. Dec 22., 11:55 PST Perfectly-sized for a backyard installation, this adorable hut-shaped playhouse inspired by a farmhouse appeal goes for a minimalistic design. Surrounded by little bushes, it has got a rustic roof decorated with bright string lights. DIY Details : instagram 2. Playhouse Makeover A […]
The post 25 Amazing Outdoor Playhouse Ideas to Keep Your Kids Occupied! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs Toss a Mickey-inspired bath bomb into the water for a soothing pink-hued fizz. The shape is brought by silicone Mickey Mouse muffin pan moulds. DIY Details : thefarmgirlgabs 2. Beauty And The Beast Enchanted Rose Ornament Straight out of the classic fairytale, this gorgeous enchanted piece features a miniature rose and […]
The post 29 Mind Blowing Disney Crafts The Kiddos Would Fall In Love With! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Lush Inspired Bath Bombs The option to customize the scents and hues of these bath bombs with so much ease using different essential oils and food colors makes them turn out absolutely vibrant in the first attempt itself. DIY Details : muffinchanel 2. Custom-Shaped Bath Bombs Combine a few household ingredients with your favorite essential […]
The post 25 Gorgeous DIY Bath Bombs Letting You Cherish a Relaxing Spa at Home! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Repurposed Tent Sandbox A shady spot to play! Repurpose a tent into a cool zip-and-close sandbox that can keep the pets out. Throw in lots of sand, plus bright-colored buckets and shovels. DIY Details : coconutxoxo 2. Tire Sandbox Planning to build a medium-sized sandbox at a shoestring budget? Put an old tractor tire to […]
The post 25 Awe-Inspiring DIY Sandbox Ideas for a Fun-Filled Summer Playtime appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Baking Soda and Lemon Juice One of the major ingredients of most commercial toothpastes is baking soda – thanks to its teeth whitening action. Plus, it acts as an abrasive that scrubs away teeth stains and prevents bacterial growth. Whereas lemon features amazing bleaching properties that eliminate the yellow discoloration of your teeth. That’s […]
The post 15 Super Easy Homemade Teeth Whitening Remedies to Get those Pearly Whites Back! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Play Kitchen From $10 Piece of Furniture It’s almost impossible to figure out that this white-painted play kitchen with an oven door and stainless steel bowl for the sink is built out of a repurposed entertainment center. DIY Details : athomewithashley 2. Old Cabinet into a Kid’s Diner A retro kid’s diner goes magically well […]
The post 25 DIY Play Kitchen Ideas Apt and Appropriate For Your Little One’s Personality! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Outdoor Furniture Build Plans Brighten up your patio with the furniture of your dreams, that too with an element of absolutely personalization brought by a handful of furniture build plans for constructing a mesmerizing curtain-adorned sofa and a coffee table. DIY Details : homemadebycarmona 2. DIY Rope Ottomans What an incredible way of recycling old […]
The post 25 Breathtaking DIY Outdoor Furniture Ideas Adding a Dash of Life to Your Home appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. How To Arm Knit A Blanket in 45 Minutes Why always go the conventional route when you can bring incredible results to life with your arm knitting capabilities using some of the most easiest knits and knots? Calling for no more than 45 minutes to build a gorgeous blanket, this one is a project […]
The post 15 DIY Knitted Blankets That Are All About Comfort and Coziness appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- Best Time to Buy Area Rugs is NOW! – For Staging and Home
- “ASK THE HOME STAGING EXPERT” – SHOULD I REPLACE MY KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
- Want Top Dollar for Your House? Apply Elbow Grease.
- DIY Spring Treat Ideas for Friends
- How to Make DIY Doll Easter Baskets
- 20 DIY Baby Shoes Ideas With Free Patterns and Instructions
- Make Your Own DIY Lip Balm With These 25 Quick & Easy Recipes
- 20 DIY Barn Door Tutorials Super Easy-To-Follow Even For The Most Novice Wood Constructors!
- These DIY Lava Lamp Lip Glosses Are Paying A Great Tribute To The 60s Awesome Beauty Trend!
- 30 Christmas Burlap Decorations Embellishing Your Home With a Rustic Appeal