1. DIY Glitter Mason Jar Glitter enhances the appearance of an item to an all new level making it so glamorous just like these mason jars adorned with lots of glitter. Details : kastyles 2. Glitter Light Switch Plates Give a super chic look to those regular looking switch plates by adding a touch of […]
The post 24 DIY Glitter Crafts Adding A Lot More Shine To Your Life! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. DIY Plaid Flannel Fringe Scarf The stunning fringes on the edges of this scarf are all about pulling the threads out of the flannel with fingers. Plus, the warmth and the cozy texture of the fabric make this one apt and appropriate as a homemade winter accessory. Further, a bit of folding and sewing […]
The post 22 Stylish DIY Scarves To Stay Cozier and Make a Statement At the Same Time! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Bright, Fluffy Candy Corn Pompom Wreaths Can any holiday decor be complete without beautiful wreaths charming the front door? Even cuter when those wreaths are inspired by the yummylicious holiday treat, candy corn. These wreaths are a lovely assembly of bright, fluffy and super soft pom poms in a color combination of white, yellow […]
The post 20 Yummy-Looking Candy Corn Crafts Inspired by The Staple Festive Treat! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- The Concrete Craze in Home Design
- Hot Home Trend: Color Block Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Find Out the New, Hot Home Color for 2019
- How to Understand Home Staging Pricing and Proposals: Do’s and Don’ts
- Before and After Photos: How Staging Can Make a Big Difference
- Staged to Sell: A Fixer Upper to Show Stopper
- Virtual Staging Transforms Cold, Vacant Spaces Into Warm, Welcoming Homes
- Watch for Asbestos When Renovating Older Homes: You May Be at Risk
- Hot Home Trend: Furnishings With Curves
- Make the Front Porch a Selling Point