1. Make a Unicorn Plush Pillow with the Cricut Explore Air This piece of comfy cuteness sports a spectrum of colors for the unicorn’s hair and a fluffy tail. The creature’s body worked up with soft cotton or linen and bright golden stars is equally endearing. DIY Details : thediymommy 2. DIY Unicorn Hair Bands with […]
The post 30 Mystical DIY Unicorn Projects Celebrating The Dreamy Creature in Glory! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. DIY Baby Leggings Printing your choice of patterns on knit fabric, you use an existing pair of leggings as the reference for cutting pieces of fabric with appropriate allowance for the seams. Once you sew the legs and inner legs together, it’s all about working up the waistband and adding an elastic to […]
The post 25 Unbelievably Adorable DIY Baby Clothes You Can Put Together At Home! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. 20-Minute Baby Boho Leggings Turn an old shirt into something that can dress up your little one with a dose of love coupled up with some warmth. And as the title suggests, working up these cute leggings is just a matter of 20 minutes, stealing some breaths away with the boho appeal they flaunt. […]
The post 25 Super Easy Sewing Projects To Let Even The Most Beginners Work Wonders! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
YouTube sensation Rclbeauty101 is here to show you how you can craft a galaxy-inspired bath bomb in just a matter of few effortless steps, yielding a final something with sheer vibrance when it comes to the colors. To whip up your very own Galaxy Bath Bomb from scratch, you are going to need some lemon […]
The post Cherish a Soothing and Nourishing Bath with a Homemade DIY Galaxy Bath Bomb appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
It is possible to make that transition from “insanely comfortable shower time” to “everything else you absolutely have to do with your life” a little easier by stepping out onto a lush, comfortable shower mat covered in moss. These mats are commercially available, but are still on the pricey side. If you don’t have that […]
The post This DIY Moss Bath Mat Brings Self-Thriving Lush Greens Inside Your Home! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
To forge the stunning and super easy DIY Pom-Pom Rug, you are going to need an empty paper towel roll, a pair of scissors, colorful yarn, and a non-slip rug mat. You begin by cutting a paper towel roll in half, placing the pieces next to each other, further wrapping the soft yarn around the […]
The post Here’s Squishy Prettiness for Your Home Disguised as a Colorful DIY Pom Pom Rug! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
The phone charger, looking exactly like a small-sized version of the iron throne is all about assembling hundreds of cocktail swords over a chair-shaped block in an innovative fashion, integrating the iron-like element to the making! Through this video, Natural Nerd demonstrates how just a matter of 8 readily available and super inexpensive supplies brought from […]
The post This Phone Charging Station Replicates The Legendary Seat from Game of Thrones! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
A good smartphone is one heck of an investment nowadays, costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And this makes it imperative to go for a good-quality phone case that keeps your device safe. Although, there are loads of options for store-bought cases, you might not find most of them all stylish and cute. Introduce a […]
The post Flaunt a Brand New-Looking Phone Daily with these 20 Incredible DIY Phone Case Ideas! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Paper Plate Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath Who said those gorgeous turkeys are only meant to be a part of your Thanksgiving dinner tables? Let’s pick them up from the table and put the huge birdies right on the front door or the mantel, all with a craft perfect for the kiddos. Looking exactly like a […]
The post 25 Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids To Blend Festivities with a Dash of Creativity! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Mini Felt Garland Made in a snap, these brightly colored felt sheet garlands are crafted by sewing geometrical shapes like different-sized circles or triangles together to form long rows of prettiness. Perfect to hang on the wall, the mantel or the ceilings! DIY Details : artbarblog 2. Felt Gingerbread Man Ornaments Here’s an adorable gingerbread […]
The post 20 Insanely Adorable DIY Felt Projects Creating Pieces of True Cuteness! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Sweater Snowman A more than perfect element of decor for winter-themed home to celebrate the season, this adorable guy has been crafted out of the sleeve of an old sweater. The pom-pom topped hat is a sleeve too from yet another pullover. DIY Details : simple-serendipities 2. Cozy Cardigan Cowl and Boot Socks If […]
The post 20 Ultra-Cool Sweater Crafts That Can Totally Revamp Those Old Pieces of Attire appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Paint Your Own Galaxy Umbrella Sprucing up even the most ordinary of umbrellas becomes a child’s play with this DIY galaxy-inspired project. Travel to the world of magical stars the moment you open the umbrella up, as the solid black exteriors of the thing hide a whole bundle of twinkies painting on the inside. […]
The post 25 DIY Galaxy Projects Rightly Celebrating the Universe We are a Part Of! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- Hot Home Trend to Watch: The Two-Toned Kitchen
- That Small Backyard Can Still Be a Selling Point
- 30 Marvellous DIY Seashell Crafts Adding a Beachy Flair to Your Space!
- The Best Homes for ‘Porching’
- The Ultimate Guide to Cleaning a Bathtub (Based on the Type of Tub)
- The 5 Biggest Yard and Patio Staging Mistakes
- 25 Science Experiments for Kids The Budding Scientists Would Fall in Love With
- 20 Indoor Playhouse Ideas Creating a Whole Little World for Your Kiddos
- 10 Uber Cool DIY Fidget Spinners Putting Together Your Own Versions of the Toy!
- Educate Sellers How Home Staging Pays Off