To forge the stunning and super easy DIY Pom-Pom Rug, you are going to need an empty paper towel roll, a pair of scissors, colorful yarn, and a non-slip rug mat. You begin by cutting a paper towel roll in half, placing the pieces next to each other, further wrapping the soft yarn around the […]
The post Here’s Squishy Prettiness for Your Home Disguised as a Colorful DIY Pom Pom Rug! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
The phone charger, looking exactly like a small-sized version of the iron throne is all about assembling hundreds of cocktail swords over a chair-shaped block in an innovative fashion, integrating the iron-like element to the making! Through this video, Natural Nerd demonstrates how just a matter of 8 readily available and super inexpensive supplies brought from […]
The post This Phone Charging Station Replicates The Legendary Seat from Game of Thrones! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
A good smartphone is one heck of an investment nowadays, costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And this makes it imperative to go for a good-quality phone case that keeps your device safe. Although, there are loads of options for store-bought cases, you might not find most of them all stylish and cute. Introduce a […]
The post Flaunt a Brand New-Looking Phone Daily with these 20 Incredible DIY Phone Case Ideas! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Paper Plate Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath Who said those gorgeous turkeys are only meant to be a part of your Thanksgiving dinner tables? Let’s pick them up from the table and put the huge birdies right on the front door or the mantel, all with a craft perfect for the kiddos. Looking exactly like a […]
The post 25 Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids To Blend Festivities with a Dash of Creativity! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Mini Felt Garland Made in a snap, these brightly colored felt sheet garlands are crafted by sewing geometrical shapes like different-sized circles or triangles together to form long rows of prettiness. Perfect to hang on the wall, the mantel or the ceilings! DIY Details : artbarblog 2. Felt Gingerbread Man Ornaments Here’s an adorable gingerbread […]
The post 20 Insanely Adorable DIY Felt Projects Creating Pieces of True Cuteness! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Sweater Snowman A more than perfect element of decor for winter-themed home to celebrate the season, this adorable guy has been crafted out of the sleeve of an old sweater. The pom-pom topped hat is a sleeve too from yet another pullover. DIY Details : simple-serendipities 2. Cozy Cardigan Cowl and Boot Socks If […]
The post 20 Ultra-Cool Sweater Crafts That Can Totally Revamp Those Old Pieces of Attire appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Paint Your Own Galaxy Umbrella Sprucing up even the most ordinary of umbrellas becomes a child’s play with this DIY galaxy-inspired project. Travel to the world of magical stars the moment you open the umbrella up, as the solid black exteriors of the thing hide a whole bundle of twinkies painting on the inside. […]
The post 25 DIY Galaxy Projects Rightly Celebrating the Universe We are a Part Of! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. DIY Seashell Coasters Display those seaside treasures disguised as super cool dining table accessories – DIY seashell coasters that let the shells placed in lovely mason jar lids shine through a glossy filling of clear resin. Each of the coasters sports a large shell in the middle, accompanied by a few smaller ones, further […]
The post 30 Marvellous DIY Seashell Crafts Adding a Beachy Flair to Your Space! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Rainbow Rain Clouds Miniature version of natural rain, these water-filled jars are topped with shaving cream that works as clouds. As you add more and more drops of food color on top, the clouds get heavier and shower! DIY Details : pagingfunmums 2. Dancing Frankenworms These dancing frankenworms are a cool and edible treat, […]
The post 25 Science Experiments for Kids The Budding Scientists Would Fall in Love With appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Indoor Closet Playhouse Built using a closet as the foundation, this indoor playhouse comes with an adorable front porch and calls for a little woodworking skills. That cedar shingles, A-frame roof line and an arched dutch door truly deserve a special mention. DIY Details : allthingsheartandhome 2. Borgen Castle Playhouse Little ones won’t feel […]
The post 20 Indoor Playhouse Ideas Creating a Whole Little World for Your Kiddos appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
1. Ultimate LEGO Fidget Spinner Unlike most LEGO fidget spinners, this one comes with an incredibly long spin duration – all thanks to those ball bearings installed in the middle. Almost everything needed for the project can be found within the LEGO Classic’s Medium Brick Box. 2. Resin Fidget Spinner DIY A paper stencil works […]
The post 10 Uber Cool DIY Fidget Spinners Putting Together Your Own Versions of the Toy! appeared first on Cute DIY Projects.
More Articles ...
- Most Popular Bathroom Trends for 2017
- It’s Now Cool to Have Mismatched Fixtures
- 25 Awesome DIY Beds for Kids Bringing Comfy and Cozy Together!
- Make Your Space Brighter and Prettier With this DIY Rustic Floor Mirror
- Add a Dash of Comfort to Your Patio With this Gorgeous Rustic Outdoor Sofa
- 20 Awesome Inspirations for Crafting DIY Curtains All By Yourself!
- 25 Amazing Outdoor Playhouse Ideas to Keep Your Kids Occupied!
- 29 Mind Blowing Disney Crafts The Kiddos Would Fall In Love With!
- 25 Gorgeous DIY Bath Bombs Letting You Cherish a Relaxing Spa at Home!
- 25 Awe-Inspiring DIY Sandbox Ideas for a Fun-Filled Summer Playtime